Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I was nominated and I didn't even know it!


...and, I've been tagged with Seven Sevens

Well, I just found out that I was nominated for a blog award! The bad news is, I didn't become one of the finalists for the Blogs of Beauty Awards, hosted by Two Talent Living...but as they say in Hollywood, hey, it's an honor just to have been nominated!

Notes in the Key of Life was nominated in the "Best Variety" category. What an honor! I plan to go vote for the finalists as soon as possible. Thanks to Two Talent Living for hosting this award; it just goes to show how many wonderful blogs out there are being written by Christian women.

And now, She Lives has tagged me with the "Seven Sevens" meme.

Seven Things to Do Before I Die.

1. See all my children marry and have kids (one is married already)
2. Go to Ireland/Scotland/England
3. Write a book
4. Go to Paris
5. Learn to speak Spanish
6. Learn to speak French
7. Visit New York City with my mom and sisters

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Play the piano
2. Play any kind of team sport without looking like an idiot
3. Whistle--I don't know why, I'm just incapable of doing it!
4. Make a decent pie crust
5. Program a VCR or DVD player--or maybe I'm just too lazy to learn
6. Cut hair--even bangs!
7. Sew

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Husband [romantic interest, best friend, whomever]

(not necessarily in this order!)

1. His (sorry, there's no other way to say it) sexy speaking voice
2. His beautiful blue eyes
3. His hands
4. His character and integrity
5. His loyalty
6. His love for God
7. How he's great at all those sports I'm terrible at


Seven Things I Say Most Often

1. Y'know?
2. Amazing
3. Awesome
4. Give me a break!
5. Oh my goodness
6. That's ridiculous
7. "crazy" as an adjective for anything that's amazing or awesome :)


Seven Books (or series) I Love
1. The Bible
2. Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
3. The Chronicles of Narnia, by C. S. Lewis
4. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Eyre
5. The Emerald Ballad Series, by B. J. Hoff
6. The Mark of the Lion Series, by Francine Rivers
7. Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. Braveheart
3. Gone with the Wind
4. Gladiator
5. A Christmas Story
6. When Harry Met Sally
7. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Seven People I Want to Join in Too:
BUT...I will totally understand if you don't. I know this is a busy time of year for everyone...but do it for fun if you get a moment!

Lisa
Jonathan
Julie Anne
Beth
Mei Flower
BJ
Donna-Jean

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails