Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday! YEAH!!!!



...and I answer the Friday Feast quiz:

Feel free to answer these questions here or on your own blog!

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?--It might have been my son Justin that actually bought it, but I think it was "Uno." We spent quite a few fun nights this past summer playing Uno.

Soup
Name something in which you don't believe.--Atheism. Oh, yeah, I know there are a lot of people who say they don't believe in God, but there's got to be that niggling little doubt--especially when they're dying. Agnostics, yes. But I have a hard time believing there are 100 per cent positive atheists. They have to be taking the non-existence of God on faith to some extent. Ironic.

Salad
If you could choose a television personality to be your boss, who would you pick?--
This guy. Because I think he's hilarious and he tries to make the workplace fun. :)

Main Course

What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?--That every single thing you do in life has consequences.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.--Actually, probably my own living room--except with the added delight of a view of the ocean or the mountains.

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails