Friday, September 16, 2005

It's FRIDAY!!!!


Been a while since I did the Friday Feast, so here I go (answer the questions in my comments section or on your own blog!):

Appetizer
Do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is?--Besides my husband, my best friends are my sisters. I've had some wonderful male friends since I work in a male-dominated profession. But as a married woman, I've come to realize that it's not wise to develop too close a friendship with another man. If you're single, though, go for it--men make great friends.

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?--Playing the piano!!!! I would love to sit down and play anything on the piano, and play it well. I envy my friends who can do that.

Salad

Name a household cleaning item that you would recommend to others.--I really like the Comet spray cleanser. It smells fresh and clean without being overbearing, and I use it in my kitchen and my bathrooms.

Main Course
What do you strive for in life?--To please God. All too often I utterly fail, but it is what I aspire to. Other than that--or maybe this falls under the general heading of pleasing God--I want to be "salt and light" to everyone with whom I come in contact. My motto is a quote by Mother Teresa: "O Lord, let your light shine on others through me."

Dessert

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how funny do you consider yourself?--When I'm on a roll, I can be pretty stinkin' funny. I'd say at least a 7, maybe an 8. :)

Now go out and have a blessed and wonderful weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails