Friday, November 19, 2004

It's FRIDAY!!!



...and it's been a while since I did the Fridays Feast quiz, so here goes! (Feel free to answer the questions on your own blog, or on the comments section here.)

Appetizer

What do you think is the perfect age to get married? To have a first child? To retire?--28, 30 and 65.

Soup
If you could change occupations tomorrow, what would you want to do for a living?--I'd love to write Christian fiction.

Salad
What does the color green make you think of?--IRELAND!!!! (Did I ever tell you I dream of going there?)

Main Course
What is something that has happened to you over the last year that you didn't expect?--The opportunity to move into a new (at least, new to us) home. That will be happening over the next few months. We've lived in our current house for 16 years, and I didn't see that changing.

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss?--Sixteen. Yes, I was an innocent. I didn't even like the kiss because it was--well, too much, too soon! It was at least two years before I really found out how nice a kiss can be.


In other news...

--Stones Cry Out has posted some beautiful, touching photos of American servicemen with Iraqi children. Beautiful.
This one is my favorite.

--I am amazed and appalled at the denigrating vitriol being spewed in the media against Condoleezza Rice. I find it racist and ugly. Rice is a classy, brilliant and admirable woman...why can't they celebrate the fact that she has risen to such a high position in the world? Anyway, here is one good article about her.

The Carnival of the Recipes is up at Boudicca's Voice. Looks like some great stuff! I've got to try this Fiesta Chowder from a blog called Brown Hound.

Anyone can submit to the Carnival of the Recipes. It's hosted by different bloggers each week, but is permanently based by Beth at She Who Will Be Obeyed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails