Friday, March 19, 2004

Friday! YES!!!



This has been a really rough week, because I have been in various stages of being sick for the entire week, but still had to proceed with my schedule pretty much as normal. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!

I hereby answer the Friday Five:

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?--I could see myself having one of those Starbucks type places, with really good coffee and yummy pastries and desserts.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?--Books, candles, potpourri, beautiful cards, pretty things for the home...

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?--Christian fiction, definitely

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?--Wow...I love and admire teachers (my husband is one, and a wonderful one), but I am so NOT a teacher...I can't even imagine running a school of any kind!

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?--It would be my sister Lisa and I singing Christian music...along the lines of Phillips/Craig/Dean, 4Him, that sort of style. Lisa is an amazing singer!

Quoteworthy:

(On following your dream) "...God plants those desires in our hearts, I think, at a really young age, and wise is the man or woman who listens to that, deep inside them. What would you do for free? What did you do as a child out of sheer joy? And now, could it be, not just an avocation but a vocation?"--Liz Curtis Higgs

(Scroll down to read my interview with Liz)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails