Nine of these are ones I've featured here on this blog...the other five are ones that I plan to try because they look delicious!
Here we go:
7. One of my all-time favorites: The Weight Watchers graham cracker dessert
8. My sister Beverly's incredibly delicious, easy-to-make lasagna (you'll have to scroll down a bit)
9. My beef stew recipe (again, scroll down)
And here are a few I've tried or want to try
10. Sauerkraut salad--I know, sauerkraut...but I had this at a restaurant in Texas and it was fantastic! My sister Lisa made this recipe using Splenda instead of Equal, with great results.
11. Orange Beef Stir-Fry with Broccoli and Red Pepper--I've made this one, and my family loved it
12. As a diabetic, I really miss carrot cake--so I want to try this Carrot Ginger Muffin Recipe I saw in the current Women's Health magazine.
13. This Chipotle Chicken Alfredo Pizza , currently being featured at Ashley's Cafe, the recipe blog of Ashley, who happens to be a Pampered Chef rep. It looks mouth-watering! In fact, scrolling down the page on this blog is enough to make me gain five pounds. Everything looks so delicious.
I'm participating today in Thursday Thirteen!