Nine of these are ones I've featured here on this blog...the other five are ones that I plan to try because they look delicious!
Here we go:
1. A delicious chicken skillet recipe
2. The easiest, best banana pudding recipe ever
3. Incredibly delicious fiesta chicken recipe
4. Yummy taco soup recipe
5. French toast casserole
6. The very best spinach salad recipe
7. One of my all-time favorites: The Weight Watchers graham cracker dessert
8. My sister Beverly's incredibly delicious, easy-to-make lasagna (you'll have to scroll down a bit)
9. My beef stew recipe (again, scroll down)
And here are a few I've tried or want to try
10. Sauerkraut salad--I know, sauerkraut...but I had this at a restaurant in Texas and it was fantastic! My sister Lisa made this recipe using Splenda instead of Equal, with great results.
11. Orange Beef Stir-Fry with Broccoli and Red Pepper--I've made this one, and my family loved it
12. As a diabetic, I really miss carrot cake--so I want to try this Carrot Ginger Muffin Recipe I saw in the current Women's Health magazine.
13. This Chipotle Chicken Alfredo Pizza , currently being featured at Ashley's Cafe, the recipe blog of Ashley, who happens to be a Pampered Chef rep. It looks mouth-watering! In fact, scrolling down the page on this blog is enough to make me gain five pounds. Everything looks so delicious.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants