Thursday, August 28, 2008

13 of My Favorite Recipes


Nine of these are ones I've featured here on this blog...the other five are ones that I plan to try because they look delicious!

Here we go:

1. A delicious chicken skillet recipe

2. The easiest, best banana pudding recipe ever

3. Incredibly delicious fiesta chicken recipe

4. Yummy taco soup recipe

5. French toast casserole

6. The very best spinach salad recipe

7. One of my all-time favorites: The Weight Watchers graham cracker dessert

8. My sister Beverly's incredibly delicious, easy-to-make lasagna (you'll have to scroll down a bit)

9. My beef stew recipe (again, scroll down)

And here are a few I've tried or want to try

10. Sauerkraut salad--I know, sauerkraut...but I had this at a restaurant in Texas and it was fantastic! My sister Lisa made this recipe using Splenda instead of Equal, with great results.

11. Orange Beef Stir-Fry with Broccoli and Red Pepper--I've made this one, and my family loved it

12. As a diabetic, I really miss carrot cake--so I want to try this Carrot Ginger Muffin Recipe I saw in the current Women's Health magazine.

13. This Chipotle Chicken Alfredo Pizza , currently being featured at Ashley's Cafe, the recipe blog of Ashley, who happens to be a Pampered Chef rep. It looks mouth-watering! In fact, scrolling down the page on this blog is enough to make me gain five pounds. Everything looks so delicious.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Now I need to start posting recipes more regularly... :o)

Incidentally, my sister pointed out that most people don't mix black olives and Alfredo - something I never even considered. Then she mentioned that our family is an exception since we love black olives and will eat them with anything. How true! I always have at least one can of them in my pantry, always ready to include in any recipe that I think needs them. :o)

All the recipes you linked to sound wonderful - except maybe the sauerkraut one. I think I'll pass.

I may need to repost a TT from last year on 13 Soups I want to make... I'm so ready for cooler weather, but I may just have to start my soups nights anyway!

Thanks again!

Ann-Marie said...

Just the word "alfredo" makes me go into a "YUM" trance. Mmmm...so good.

Jen said...

Mmmm, some of these sound fab. Thanks, Cindy!

Juliet said...

Well for me, I love sauerkraut and have printed off the receipe and will try it.

Thanks!

Naomi said...

There are some great recipes there Cindy. It made me feel hungry just reading this post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails