Friday, September 07, 2007

Thumbs Up! to A Chelsea Morning





Do you want to be a part of the positive? You can post a thank you to someone, a list of reasons you're thankful this week, or highlight people doing something worthwhile in your community. You don't have to post every week but it'd be wonderful if you're prepared to make the effort to write a positive post most weeks.--Rodney Olsen, The Journey


My Thumbs Up! Goes to Barb of A Chelsea Morning



I'm not sure how I discovered A Chelsea Morning, but it has become a regular stop for me. With her warm and gracious way of spreading light throughout what she calls "Bloggityville," I can think of no one more deserving of a Thumbs Up! recognition than Barb.

Whether it's sharing delicious recipes or crafts with detailed, step-by-step photos; talking about and showing us pictures of her adorable grandson Cameron; letting us in on big and small events like her daughter's wedding or prayer requests for her husband's job situation; or simply sharing her faith through her thoughtful devotionals-- Barb has a humorous, friendly and charming way of making you feel like you're a dear friend.

It's hard to click out of A Chelsea Morning without a smile on your face or a tug to your heartstrings.

Barb, thanks for your lovely blog...and Thumbs Up!

You can become part of Thumbs Up! and help "accentuate the positive" throughout the blogosphere; go here to find out more.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend, everyone!

12 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, Cindy. What a wonderful compliment this is. Thank you so much for honoring me and my blog with these kind words.

Anonymous said...

Barb definitely deserves a "Thumbs Up!" Congratulations, Barb!

Karla Porter Archer said...

I give Barb 2 thumbs up!

Good choice, Cindy!

Blessings,
Karla

Anonymous said...

Barb certainly deserves a big thumbs up!

Mary said...

Barb is very deserving. That's a great idea. Hey thanks for stopping by my place. Have an awesome weekend. :)

Lori said...

WEll I could not agree more!!!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Aww, Laurel took my words away. So I'll join in the sentiment. I couldn't agree more. Barb's was probably the second blog I discovered and remains a favorite. She's just so sweet - even when she's grumpy, she's still sweet. I'm even on my second "Barb craft project!" :D

Brenda said...

I couldn't agree more!

Julee Ann said...

I agree. I've been inspired, moved to tears, and LOL'ed my through her blog before blogging was the cool thing to do--and have. Carry on, everyone.

Grafted Branch said...

Barb is wonderful! I see lots of bloggy friends here in your comments. How is it I've missed you for all these months?

I used to do radio, too! (Though it's been a decade, so maybe it doesn't count? We were just moving toward digital when I left. lol!)

I'm off to explore your blog...

Marshamlow said...

Lovely idea, and thanks for the link.

Doug said...

I must be the only girl left who HASN'T discovered Barb. But I am now off to do so! Thanks, Cindy!

(This is not Doug. This is Katy at www.fallible.com, who doesn't know how to change her settings....)

Related Posts with Thumbnails