Monday, April 23, 2007

What's your biggest pet peeve?


Do you have pet peeves--things that really annoy you, but that you're pretty much powerless over?

You're not alone. A guy named Jon Williamson has come up with a website aimed at letting people vent about those annoyances--it's mypetpeeves.com.

The number one pet peeve, according to the website? People who yak on their cell phones in public. Other offenders: rude people, telemarketers, tailgaters and bad drivers, and people who are always late.

I guess I don't have just one thing that drives me crazy...there are quite a few things that I find mildly to severely annoying.

But I do have a pet peeve when it comes to air travel. When I posted recently about the fact that flying isn't fun anymore, I wrote:

And when the plane finally does land, here's one of my biggest pet peeves. Why don't they let people exit the plane FIRST who DON'T have luggage in the overhead bins? Doesn't that just make sense? Inevitably, I'm paralyzed in my seat or in the aisle while everyone hauls their stuff out of those bins...and seemingly take forever to do so. Would it kill anyone to make a simple announcement: "Passengers without luggage in the overhead bins may now exit the plane"????


So tell me...what's your pet peeve?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails