Monday, April 09, 2007

I think...therefore I blog...



I've been tagged as a "thinking blogger"



Thanks so much to Barbara of Tidbits and Treasures for giving me a "Thinking Blogger Award." Barbara wrote: "I often find Cindy blogs about things in the past, and she makes me think about things in my past, people I’ve known and lost contact with – things I’ve always meant to and never got around to it. I just find myself giving myself a once over, when I visit her refreshing blog. She’s one of us!"

What an honor! So, as part of this meme, now it's my turn to pass the award along to five other bloggers.

By the way, if I give you the award and you don't want to "play" by tagging other people, that's fine. I totally understand. But like me, you may want to use the opportunity to give some exposure and recognition to some deserving bloggers.

Here we go:

--Joel Griffith's The Seventh Sola--I worked with Joel for several years, and have always loved his writing ability and admired his grasp of many different issues. It doesn't hurt that he has a great sense of humor as well. His blog really does make me think about theological and other issues.

--My former co-worker Randy's Reflections in Life--Randy's posts are always well-written and thought-provoking. He's relatively new to the blogosphere, and I would love it if you'd check out his blog and give him an encouraging comment.

--BJ Hoff's Grace Notes--BJ happens to be one of my favorite fiction writers, but her blog contains a wealth of knowledge and insights that always get my brain cells humming.

--Debra's As I See It Now--I wouldn't be surprised if Debra's already been tagged for this, because I'm not alone in my admiration for her blog. An eloquent writer with genuine spirituality, Debra often gets me thinking about the things of the Lord. Visiting her blog is like sharing a devotional with a dear friend in her gracious home.

--Robin Lee Hatcher's Write Thinking--Another terrific fiction writer who blogs, Robin's blog is always fresh and relevant, and prompts me to think about all kinds of things--cultural, faith-related, fiction-related or otherwise.
Guidelines for the Thinking Blogger Award:

--If you wish to participate in this Meme, after, and only after being tagged, link to 5 blogs that make you really think.
--Link to the Thinking Blog so everyone will know the origin of this award
--Optional: Display the award, which can be found at Thinking Blog

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails