Friday, March 02, 2007

May I introduce myself?


...welcome to my Blog Party!

Hello, and welcome!

If you're visiting my blog for the first time as part of the Ultimate Blog Party, I thought I'd take a moment to introduce you to myself and to Notes in the Key of Life. Most of the links in the following paragraphs will take you to a post about that particular thing. Also, be sure and listen to my audio blog intro, which is to your right on my sidebar.

My name is Cindy Swanson. I am a wife, mom to Jonathan, Justin and Elizabeth, (three wonderful twenty-somethings), mother-in-law to Daylyn and for the first time, a grandma--to beautiful Payton, born 1/31/07. I am a radio personality at 101QFL and Radio 91, and a voice-over artist as well.

My faith in Christ defines me; I couldn't live a day without Him. I also love music , reading, and writing, and dream of visiting Ireland, Scotland and England.

I often blog about interviews I've done, often including transcripted excerpts and/or soundclips. Some of my interviews are linked on my sidebar, but I'd also love it if you'd check out my recent interviews with Darlene Schacht of Christian Women Online and Chip Flaherty of Walden Media about the movie Amazing Grace.

Feel free to take a look around, and enjoy this slide show!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails