OK, since I'm still suffering from a severe head cold and not up to thinking too much, I thought I'd share this funny meme, courtesy of Kristen at Walking Circumspectly. Here's how it's done:
"Here's the drill: You google '[your name] needs', except of course that you replace [your name] with, well, your name. Then you look at the search results, and you laugh. (You might want to turn on the 'Family filter' or whatever it is that Google calls that. Because there are apparently some people out there who think you need stuff that, uh, you don't need. Or at least, you probably don't want to read about needing it on the Internet.)"
Not surprisingly, it seems most of the "Cindy needs" on Google's list actually pertain to peace activist Cindy Sheehan. But here goes, anyhoo:
1. Cindy needs a camper van to use at Camp Casey.--Oooh-kay.
2. Cindy needs your help.--Yes, I probably could use your help for something. But this is another appeal for Cindy Sheehan, this time at democrats.com.
3. Cindy needs to rub some good lotion...OK, this one scares me a little bit, but it could be harmless. I do love lotion, and in the fall and winter months, I really can't live without it. My favorite right now? Healing Garden Lavender Therapy.
4. Cindy needs photo support.--Again referring to the ubiquitous Sheehan. But I do need support whenever I get my picture taken...especially when I hate the way I look in them!
5. Cindy needs some good ol' Texas hospitality such as some poison oak... Oops, apparently some people don't like Cindy Sheehan. The Texas hospitality I've always received has been nothing but the nicest!
6. Cindy needs to look at possible Kevlar mesh/cloth for chimney sulfide collection as well as animal collection...Finally, something NOT about Cindy Sheehan...but I haven't the foggiest idea what it IS about.
Well, I could go on, but obviously the Cindy of the moment on the Internet right now is still Cindy Sheehan. But just to let you know there are OTHER Cindys out there:
and last, but not least...