Friday, October 07, 2005

It's Friday...hallelujah!!!



Well, 101QFL just wrapped up our annual three-day fundraiser, Sharathon. And I'm all Sharathon-ed out! I was on the air more during this Sharathon than I've ever been, in all my years of working here. I'm exhausted and feeling sick at my stomach, so a restful weekend will be much appreciated! (By the way, my heartfelt thanks to everyone who gave, volunteered, prayed, or an any way helped with Sharathon.)

So, in the absence of anything substantial to blog about, I give you the Friday Feast. Feel free to answer it in my comments section or on your own blog!


Appetizer
Name 3 qualities that are important to you in friendship.--Loyalty, a sense of humor and flexibility.

Soup

If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?--Doesn't really matter, as long as it's not disturbing.

Salad
Do you usually make an effort to personally thank people who do favors for you?--Absolutely. I usually take the time to write a thank-you note as well.

Main Course
If you had to go out of town for an extended period of time, who would you trust to take care of your home and belongings?--Any of my husband's relatives here in town.

Dessert
How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?--Actually, not very well. I'm not a great sport about it. I don't like to be the recipient of a practical joke, but honestly, I don't like to play practical jokes either. I don't know why...I've always been that way!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails