Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I've been tagged!



As a bloggiversary present, Tina tagged me with this intriguing meme:

1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

Okey-dokey.

My 23rd post was an interview I did with author Jeri Massi. The fifth sentence is Jeri talking: "JERI: I think the most important thing that any of us can know is the grace of God." Amen, Jeri! By the way, that does say something about me, because I couldn't live without God's amazing, ineffable grace in my life.

OK, now here I go a-tagging:


Amy


Dee

Terry

Donna-Jean

David

A very neat comment from Donna-Jean...


Wishing me "Happy Bloggiversary" yesterday, Donna-Jean commented: "Happy Bloggiversary!
Here's a 'blog gift' for you.
As a result of reading on your blog about Lakeshore Baptist Church in Mississippi and your friend, Pastor Don Elbourne, there will be a team of men from our church here in NJ (led by my husband) who will be going down to help as a work crew there. They will leave Thursday, October 20th. It's all because of your blog that I went to www.elbourne.org - that's how God led us. Thank you. Know your blog has that kind of impact!"

That is AWESOME! By the way, here's more on the Mississippi trip on the blog of Donna-Jean's church.


Pastor Don Elbourne among the wreckage of the church facility

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails