Monday, October 10, 2005

Reliving a happy summer day



Autumn has truly arrived in Northern Illinois. Saturday was a picture-perfect fall day; I put pumpkins on my porch and sipped mulled apple cider. It was a nice weekend.

However, I'm experiencing a bout of homesickness, so thought I'd post a happy picture from a happy summer day.

That's (from left to right) my son Jonathan, acting crazy; my nephew Nathan; my niece Katie, and my daughter Elizabeth.

Liz and I had just arrived at the airport in San Antonio. My relatives live in the Austin area, but I had gotten great tickets to SA, so they came and picked me up. We went straight to the River Walk and had lunch at Tony Roma's. After lunch, I snapped some pics. The first day of a vacation with loved ones--is there anything happier?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails