Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Mother-Daughter Trip to Chicago



My family lives in Texas and Wyoming, so when anyone comes to Illinois to see me, it's an event.  This past Thursday, my sister Lisa and her daughter Katie arrived from Texas for a visit.  The main object: a mother-daughter trip to Chicago, including my daughter Elizabeth.  

Chicago is one of my very favorite cities. It has its very own flavor and personality, and just being there is fun!

Hope you enjoy some pictures of our Chicago visit!

(Click on a picture to see a bigger version)

Add caption








Katie and Elizabeth at Rosebud, a wonderful Italian restaurant where we had (among other things) the best chocolate cake any of us had ever eaten!


We loved how our hotel room overlooked the Chicago Theater 

We had such a wonderful time, making memories that we'll cherish for years to come!

2 comments:

helen tilston said...

Hello Cindy

Your images and glorious and what perfect weather. One can see the fun and bonding.

Helen xx

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

I've been wanting to travel to Chicago for the last couple of years. I love to see pictures of other's travels there. :) What hotel did you all stay at?

Related Posts with Thumbnails