Friday, July 27, 2012

My Life Lately (in Instagram)

My daughter Elizabeth and me




I'll just admit it.  So far, this hasn't been my favorite summer.  But there have been some definite highlights, like the one I'm experiencing right now...my daughter Elizabeth spending a week with us.

She just lives a couple of hours south of us, but between her job as a Clinique salesperson and her studies at Illinois State University, she doesn't get home nearly enough for my liking.

Anyway, since I've been somewhat lax about posting lately, I thought I'd share some phone pics with you!

I love to listen to my daughter play the piano!


The two of us had lunch at Chipotle today...she's thinking about trying a gluten-free diet, and we found at that Chipotle is amazingly gluten-diet friendly!

Elizabeth won a door prize at a radio event.  It was mostly stuff for our dog!
A shot of the Rock River, which runs through our town

My handsome hubby at the wheel

In front of a mic at the radio station where I work


3 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You and your daughter are just beautiful and I loved seeing some shots of your Sorry that the summer has been a bummer...and I hope things improve~~

Anonymous said...

You and your daughter look so much alike! I'd love to hear your radio voice sometime...

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

You two look like sisters! I too, live apart from my Mom since I was 18, and we really enjoy every opportunity to be with each other. Ow, and musch less fights that way, hahaha! My husband said that my relationship with Mom is sometimes like mother-daughter, sometimes like friends, sisters, even like two little girls fighting each other!

Visit me:
LeeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails