Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting! 10/5/11

I'm linking up to The Vintage Apple today for Oh, How Pinteresting! It's basically an assortment of cool things I've found on Pinterest recently.


Source: flickr.com via Cindy on Pinterest



How beautiful is this picture, taken in Utrecht, the Netherlands?



I adore baths anyway, but if I had one like this, I might never get out of it!




Mary Poppins! Is this not the cutest idea for a costume?


Source: tumblr.com via Cindy on Pinterest



A lovely idea for a pumpkin display

Source: 500px.com via Cindy on Pinterest



I have no idea where this is, but what a charming little structure!




Funny and SO true!

You can follow me on Pinterest here!

And link up to the Vintage Apple here:


google

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That first image is absolutely gorgeous!!

Have to tell you that I'm looking at your Pinterest right now, your "funny words" pins are making me laugh out loud :) X

Cindy Swanson said...

I'm really enjoying Pinterest, Simone! I even made one of the recipes the other night...hubby loved it! :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails