Friday, September 30, 2011

I Mustache You a Question....

Source: google.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Colin Farrell

...do you like mustaches on men? (Hopefully you don't like them on women. I know my 4-year-old grandson Payton doesn't--see his assertion here.)

Anyway, with Chicago recently being named America's Most Mustache-Friendly City, I thought we'd take a look at mustachioed men.

(For the record, I do like mustaches on men, IF they're kept clean and neat. Those that aren't neatly trimmed and look like they have food in them are just disgusting.)












Matthew Fox










Source: google.com via








Source: google.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Orlando Bloom




Zac Efron




Val Kilmer in "Tombstone"

Source: google.com via

Source: google.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Sam Elliott

and my personal favorite...my husband!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails