Sunday, March 06, 2011

Life Made Lovely: Lovely Susan Branch




I had never heard of the artist, Susan Branch, until I encountered some of her images online recently and fell in love with them!

Her charming watercolors are so pretty and appealing, I just love them.

Now that I know she's written and illustrated several books, I definitely want to get ahold of them, and I've signed up for her e-mail newsletter.

Susan writes on her website:

"I have loved everything about homemaking for as long as I can remember. Back then, besides cooking, my creative energies went into sewing and gardening for years and years before I started painting.

I didn't paint my first picture until I was 30. Didn't know I could! Came as a surprise when painted the geranium sitting on my kitchen table and it looked like a geranium..."



Enjoy some lovely images from Susan Branch...



















You can find Susan on Facebook and Twitter as well.

I'm participating today in Life Made Lovely Monday--Click on the icon for more information!


Photobucket






Note: I do not own these images, and no copyright infringement is intended. Images were taken from tumblr and Google images, with the exception of the last three images which are available free on Susan's website or Facebook page.

4 comments:

By the Bluegrass said...

Awww, I love her! My baby book for my son (who is now 12) is one a Susan Branch. So you can imagine how cute it is. Love these images.
xo,
Sena

Unknown said...

these paintings are just so lovely!
thanks for stopping by my blog!

Dawn said...

i love susan branch! i have the baby book mentioned by bluegrass, too (for my sweet girl who is 17) and i love susan's cookbooks... in her handwriting :) i'm going to find this newsletter- i had no idea!!! thanks!

Rachael said...

Thanks for sharing. So encouraging!

Related Posts with Thumbnails