Monday, March 14, 2011

Life Made Lovely: Lovely Ireland

Wildflowers on Carna Bay
It's no secret to anyone that knows me that one of my fondest dreams is to go to Ireland someday. And what better way to celebrate the beauty of Ireland than March, the month of St. Patrick's Day?
I gathered some images of Ireland for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Spring in Kilkenny
via


Kylemore Abbey, Connemara
via

Clifden, County Galway
via


via

Ross Castle, Killarney National Park
via



I'm linking today to Life Made Lovely, hosted by Blessed Little Nest. Click on the icon for more info!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Katharine said...

~sigh~ I love Ireland! It is everybit as beautiful in person. A year to spend just writing and living on The Aran Islands would be my idea of heaven.(I spent a few vacations during college visiting a friend in Dublin)

Related Posts with Thumbnails