Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanks and Happy New Year to Everyone Who Reads My Blog!



2010 has been the year I regained my love for blogging, rejuvenated my blog, and even launched a new, separate blog.

After blogging since 2003, I had kind of lost interest. I was posted halfheartedly and rarely. Then something changed. I found a new blog design (free, of course!), and started blogging again on a regular basis.

At first, it was mainly re-runs from past years. Then I found other blogs that featured gorgeous pictures and welcoming atmospheres, and I took some cues from them. Suddenly I was finding all sorts of things to blog about!

Hardcore reading addict that I am, I decided to start a separate blog that is solely about books and reading--Cindy's Book Club. I think it's interesting and fun, and I would really appreciate it if you'd check it out!

I truly enjoy blogging. I've always been an aspiring writer, and what better way to indulge that love? It's like having my own personal little magazine, where I can pretty much write about whatever I want.

I want to say a great big thank-you to those of you who read this blog. Yes, my goal is to increase readership, because I'm not content to just project my thoughts out into the ether. Words need an audience, and I so appreciate those of you to take the time to read mine.

I'd like to wish all of you a very wonderful and blessed 2011. Thanks for reading "Notes in the Key of Life"!


2 comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I look forward to whatever you have in store for 2011. Happy blogging.

Mocha with Linda said...

Happy New Year, Cindy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails