Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm participating in the Wednesday Hodgepodge, Podcast Style!

(Say that three times fast!)



Listen to this SHORT podcast (less than 5 minutes) as I participate in the Wednesday Hodgepodge, hosted by Joyce of From This Side of the Pond!

(If you're not seeing a player, go here to hear the podcast.)




Click on the icon to participate!




And please take a moment to check out my book blog, Cindy's Book Club, where I'm currently talking about my latest literary crush. No, not Clive Owen. But--oh, just read it! :)

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I enjoyed your podcast! This is our first year with a recent college grad who is working up til Christmas Eve several states away. We're grateful she has a job but it makes the logistics more complicated. And I have to start embracing the next stage of empty nesting I suppose.

Thanks for playing along! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails