Monday, February 02, 2009

"Voyage of the Dawn Treader" will be made


Good news for Narnia fans...or at least, for Narnia movie fans! The Voyage of the Dawn Treader will be made after all.


How have you liked the two Narnia movies so far? I finally saw Prince Caspian, and generally liked it, but thought the battle scenes were way too long.


To be honest, Prince Caspian was not my favorite of the books (although I've loved all of them since I was a little girl.) Dawn Treader, on the other hand, was one of my favorites, and I think it could make a terrific movie.


What do you think...are you a Narnia lover, and how do you feel the movies have measured up?

3 comments:

Kay Day said...

I'm with you on those, Cindy. I loved The lIon the Witch and the Wardrobe. Prince Caspian was ok. But it's my least favorite of the books, too, I think.

I'm so glad they are doing Dawn Treader, it's my favorite. I didn't even know that they weren't planning on making it. It would be fun to make into a movie, I would think.

Will it be the last or are they going to do all of them?

Reformed Grits said...

DT is my favorite of all the books, and I loved the previous movies... But then I'm usually ok if the movie isn't just like the book.

As long as I'm allowed to enjoy them as separate entities. :-)

Linda Kozar said...

Cindy, if I read the book first, I'm almost always disappointed by the movie. A movie can only occupy a certain space and time, and usually cuts out parts of the novel that readers object to. So for me, it's better to read the book after the film.

Related Posts with Thumbnails