Friday, September 12, 2008

Trying on a new meme for size: Friday Fill-Ins




1. I enjoy __a delicious Cappucino from Road Ranger gas stations________.

2. _Who will be the next president?_________ is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew __I would love being a grandmother________.

4. Take _powdered sugar_________, add a little _butter_________ and you end up with __frosting________.

5. Life has gifted me with _a wonderful family_________.

6. __A hot bubble bath________ is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _spending time with my husband____, tomorrow my plans include _cleaning my house and doing laundry____ and Sunday, I want to go to church_____!

Go here to participate.

1 comment:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Have a great weekend. I think we all agree on the bubble bath being an instant vacation - just something sooooooooo soothing about soap and hot water. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails