Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas was wonderful...




(Left) The scene is set for our Christmas celebration...


(Below) On Christmas Eve, my son Justin flew in from Texas. After picking him up at O'Hare, we went to Maggiano's in Schaumburg for dinner.


It was a wonderful evening, and we made memories!




(Left) The table set and ready for company...(we put a table in the living room for the occasion)

On Christmas Day, we had several relatives over for a traditional turkey and ham dinner. Then yesterday, Justin had to fly back to Texas. It had been a whirlwind visit, but it made Christmas so much better for us! (My other son, my daughter-in-law and baby Payton were spending Christmas in Idaho with my daughter-in-law's family.)


I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails