Friday, August 24, 2007

What I did on my summer vacation

...and I do the Friday Feast meme

Finally, (if you're interested!), some photo's from my trip to Texas!



Friday Feast Time!

Appetizer

Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?--Well...me! I'm a professional voice-over artist, after all. I'd get paid for doing it, right? :)

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)--I'm not going to be able to beat Linda of 2nd Cup of Coffee on this one, (we share the same favorite),but I'll give it a shot:

Cindy Always Savors Her Extraordinarily Wonderful Soups

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?--Wow...I know it was a really cheesey time, but maybe the 70's? If I could have the wisdom and expertise I have now, along with the looks I had then...that would be cool.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.--"How Deep is Your Love," by the Bee Gees. Popular when hubby and I were dating!

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water? --Warm, definitely.

Everyone go out and have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Aww..your little grandchild is SO cute, Cindy! How come Doug looks the same as he did when I was in high school? I don't! :-)

Talk..to..Grams said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of your trip! Your family looks very nice and like you have a lot of fun when you can be together!!

and the grandbaby is adorable!!
Have a Blessed weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails