Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Eight Random Things about Me


I've been tagged by the wonderful author Deborah Raney (who I hope to interview soon!) for this Eight Random Things about Me meme. Here goes...

1. I spent two years in Beirut, Lebanon, when I was a child (my parents were missionaries.) The picture you see is of Beirut, and it is remarkably like my first impression of the city from our ship. As a litte girl I was immediately enchanted by the beauty of the place, which was not yet marred by war.

2. In the fifth grade, while in Lebanon, I got to help interview astronaut John Glenn. (I've blogged about the experience here.)

3. My favorite book of all time, not including the Bible which goes without saying, is Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte.

4. I had all three of my children by Cesarean section, and all of my children were born in the 80's.

5. I used to collect Coca-Cola stuff; I still have quite a lot of it, but I'm not currently displaying it in my home, and I'm even thinking about selling it on E-bay.

6. I am quite good at calligraphy.

7. I can do a very good impression of Dolly Parton singing "Jolene."

8. I am a voice-over artist, and my voice can be heard on tutorials for several computer programs, including Windows Vista Media Center.

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you choose to do the meme on your blog, let me know and I'll link to it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails