Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Christian Carnival Revisited



The Christian Carnival is up

Not long after I entered the blogosphere, I discovered the Christian Carnival. It's a great way to increase your blog's exposure and hopefully gain readership and what is fondly called "link love." I faded out of participation for a while, but I've decided to rejoin the carnival.

You simply submit a post that you wrote during the last seven days. The best way to find out about the guidelines and to be alerted to info about the Christian Carnival is to join this group. You have the option to get alerts in your e-mail.

Today, the Christian Carnival CLXXII is being hosted by Crossroads: Where Faith and Inquiry Meet. Go check out some of the terrific blogs represented.

If you're a Christian blogger, I strongly urge you to participate. I know many bloggers who have wonderful content, but no one (or very few people) are reading their blogs. This is a way to get your blog noticed, and to connect with other worthy blogs. It's a win-win!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails