Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I interview Darlene Schacht of Christian Women Online



I recently had the privilege of interviewing Darlene Schacht, founder and editor of Christian Women Online. I'm happy to report that you can now listen to the interview:

My interview with Darlene Schacht

I've recently become more involved with Christian Women Online, and I'm so impressed with Darlene, her passion, talent, vision, and considerable charm! I hope you'll have a chance to check out this interview.

(Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the interview.)

Speaking of interviews...

Today I interviewed Chip Flaherty, vice president of Walden Media, the company behind the movie "Amazing Grace." I'll be sharing more of that in the coming days!

And now, may I exercise my bragging rights as a new grandma, and leave you with one of the most recent pics of my adorable granson, Payton, born January 31st? I'm going to see him in March...can't wait!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails