Friday, October 06, 2006

Another wonderful Friday


And I do the Friday Feast meme!

Appetizer

Name a song you know by heart.--Amazing Grace

Soup

What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?--Uh, several things that I also deem to embarrassing to write about in this meme. :)

Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?--I occasionally use mouthwash, but not that often. I pretty much rely on regular toothbrushing and Altoids.


Main Course

Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...I can't remember someone's name when I see them. Especially if there's someone with me, who I'm expected to introduce them to!

Dessert
What was the last food you craved?--Those little candy-corn-like Halloween pumpkins. In fact, I gave into the craving last night and bought some. And enjoyed them thoroughly!

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails