Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thirteen Books I've Read Recently



Hey, I'm BAAAACK after being felled for several days with a sinus infection! Whilte home from work, I actually read three books (the first three on this list), and thought I'd post 13 books I've read in recent months. I'm providing links for the authors if you want to check them out.

1) The Brushstroke Legacy, by Lauraine Snelling

2) Straight Up, by Lisa Samson

3) The Wind Harp, by BJ Hoff

4) Mercy, by Jodi Picoult

5) Pawley's Island, by Dorothea Benton Frank

6) Tregaron's Daughter, by Madeleine Brent

7) The Long Masquerade, by Madeleine Brent

8) Uncharted, by Angela Hunt

9) The Novelist, by Angela Hunt

10) Rolling Thunder, by Mark Mynheir

11) From the Belly of the Dragon, by Mark Mynheir

12) The Preacher's Daughter, by Beverly Lewis

13) The Englisher, by Beverly Lewis


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails