Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy Friday!


I do the Friday Feast meme...

Join me, here or on your own blog, and go here to let them know you played!

Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?--I'm so embarrassed (hanging my head in shame). 20 minutes. I did Winsor Pilates last night. But I promise I'll do better next week!

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?--Something with my name in the title...the way La Shawn Barber has La Shawn Barber's Corner.

Salad
Name one show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.--"That Girl," with Marlo Thomas. I just loved her personality, her clothes and the way she looked...I wanted to look just like her, and would have killed for her trademark "flip." (hairstyle, for those of you too young to remember it!)


Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?--Hmm...maybe a history book, or a CD to learn to speak Spanish or French.

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues--I tend to prefer jewel tones--rich plums, burgundies, turquoises, purples. But I also like soft baby pink.

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails