Friday, June 23, 2006

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!



If you ever bought Christian record albums back in the late 60's/early 70's, you've got to check out Marc Heinrich's Purgatorio today. I absolutely love his "Divine Vinyl" feature!

Today's going to be a busy one for me. Tonight, there's a rehearsal dinner for my niece's wedding, in which my husband and I are singing, and there's stuff to do today to get ready. So you'll forgive me for using a "canned" post today. I give you the Friday Feast! Feel free to answer the questions on your own blog or in my comments section.

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?--I would have to say at least a 9. I really love my job...the only things that would keep it from being a ten would be that I'd like to get paid more, and I wish I didn't have to get up at 4 AM.

Soup
When was the last time you think you were lied to?--Hmmm...this one takes a little thought. OK, I think it was recently when a drugstore employee told me they didn't carry a certain product, and another employee found it immediately. I think the first employee lied because he just didn't want to be bothered to find it for me.

Salad
Share some lyrics from one of your favorite songs.--

Long my imprisoned spirit lay,
Fast bound in sin and nature’s night;
Thine eye diffused a quickening ray—
I woke, the dungeon flamed with light;
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.
--from "And Can it Be?" by Charles Wesley

Could there be a more vivid, stirring word picture of salvation?

Main Course
What do you do/take when you are in pain?--Usually Tylenol or a generic form of acetomenaphine. Occasionally ibuprophen.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: My _daughter_________ is very __lovely________.


Have a blessed weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails