Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Quote o' The Day

On the slim, beautiful and intimidating women we call hairstylists: "These cosmetologists aren't the 'couldn't hurt a fly' little things they appear to be. They are really teeny tiny terrorists. They make me feel femininely challenged, not quite attractive, like I should just stay always dressed in sweat suits with my hair in a scrunchy. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's my signature look - neutral sweats for everyday, a jewel-toned velour set for formal wear.) But, these slim and trim 20 somethings should take pity on us fashion challenged, fibro fallen women entering maturity like myself. They should give me the hairstyle I ask for and not try to change my life through fashion. It's terrorism, I tell ya!"--Robin of HerWryness

(Go read the whole post. It's awesome!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails