Friday, October 24, 2003

For the thousands of people who faithfully read my blog...

Actually, make that "all two of you," and that includes me :)...yes, I realize I haven't updated my blog in a few days. I've been horrifically busy! Remember all those obligations I mentioned earlier? Well, as of last night, I completed them. But it was whirlwind week, starting with last Friday night.

On Tuesday, I spoke and sang to the ladies of First Assembly of Belvidere. What a sweet time of fellowship. We joined hands and prayed afterwards, and my heart was warmed as several of them lifted up in prayer my dad (who is dying of liver disease), and my mom, who has the difficult role of caregiver. These ladies were an incredible blessing to me!

Last night, I MC's the Stateline Pregnancy Center banquet ( and sang as well). I was touched by the level of commitment many people have to the pro-life movement. These are people who are really out there in the trenches, doing the grunt work involved in championing the rights of the preborn and people like Terri Schiavo. Wonderful people.

Now I'm rushing to finish writing this before I do two interviews and then head off to a weekend with my husband. He is hosting a girls' volleyball tournament in a nearby town, and I'm tagging along.

So this is just a fly-by to let anyone who cares know that I'm still alive. See you Monday, Lord willing and if the creek don't rise! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails