Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fabulousness: A Royal Wedding, A Fairy-Tale Princess



Who doesn't love a wedding? And I've admitted already that the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton--now Princess Catherine--totally appealed to the hopeless romantic in me.

So today, a look at some of the images from The Wedding.


That dress! Absolutely stunning






I'm hoping this dress sets a new trend in wedding gowns. For the past several years, wedding dresses have looked so much alike to me--all of them strapless and almost plain. This dress has an actual design, and it's even modest as well as being absolutely flattering and gorgeous. I hope we see more of its kind at "real life" weddings.


The Kiss!



Best wishes to Princess William and Princess Catherine for a long and happy marriage!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't it absolutely beautiful, I have cried so much today!!! Very emotional indeed.

I so agree about recent wedding dresses....Catherine's dress was stunning - stylish, elegant and very her, a wonderful choice. I hope she starts a new trend too.

London was fabulous today :)

Love your post :)

Marie Söderberg said...

kate has a very elegant and classic style, I reaaly like her taste, and the dress, was very beautiful indeed..and the wedding..well I cried to..a lot..Love weddings :) happy weekend/marie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH YES! It was indeed a magical moment and to think that such a huge audience witnessed it....oh if only we could be so excited all the time about each other! GOD BLESS YOU CINDY AND THANK YOU FOR COMING!!! Anita

Related Posts with Thumbnails