Saturday, April 09, 2011

The Ultimate Blog Party 2011 was a great experience!

So apparently the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 is history now--although the links are all still there, and I'm sure you can continue to check out the blogs listed there.

I've participated in the UPB for a few years now, but this year I put more time into checking out and commenting on other blogs, and it had such a lovely pay-off!

I've gotten some of the nicest comments from other bloggers--on both this blog and my book blog, Cindy's Book Club. And once again, I've been amazed at the sheer number of quality, beautiful blogs out there.

I want to take a moment to say thank you and welcome to the new followers I gained through the UBP! Many also were kind enough to "like" me on Facebook.

When you take the time to blog, and you try to make your content interesting and engaging, it's so nice to get the affirmation of other people enjoying it and appreciating it! That means a lot...and I can't thank you enough. :)


2 comments:

Emily said...

I am a follower of yours from UBP. I didn't get as much partying in as I had hoped, but I will probably go through the list when I have time. Life has been so busy this past week! :) Anyway, Love your blog!

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Hi and thanks for stopping by during the UBP11! Going to be looking around at some of your posts. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails