Monday, September 27, 2010

My Lancome Gift-with-Purchase Haul, Audio-Style



Listen to my 7-minute review of my Lancome gift-with-purchase goodies!





The pretty make-up bag the goodies came in. You even had your choice of color--I think black was the other choice.


The wonderful Absolue Eye Cream--this stuff is GOOD.



The Absolue Premium Replenishing Cream goes on like satin. I will be sad when this runs out!

Nothing to do with the Lancome haul, but check out my pretty new fall place-mats--a dollar each at my local Super Dollar Store!

Note: Please subscribe to my podcasts! Just go to Cindy Swanson's Podcasts, click on "Become a Follower" and subscribe in one of several different ways. I'll love you forever!


3 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Gotta love those "gifts with purchase." I usually have a drawer full of those items. :o)

Hope you are enjoying some fall weather. Blessings!

Mocha with Linda said...

I buy all my makeup when Estee Lauder has it's gift with purchase! Different stores have the promotion at different times, so I just spread it out!

LisaShaw said...

Great gifts! Love those place mats and the flowers Cindy!

Have a beautiful week! Blessings and peace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails