Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee hosts this fun meme. Here are my replies (until I ran out of steam!)
1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
Well, I've been both...I'm naturally a brunette going gray, and I now color my hair lighter.
I definitely do NOT believe blondes have more fun. However, I do believe they get more attention. I truly think men will look at a mediocre-looking blonde more quickly than they will a beautiful brunette. It just seems to be ingrained in men to view a blonde woman as being more attractive.
(That's NOT why I've gone lighter! The only man I care about looking at me is my husband. However, highlights are an easier way to manage my gray, and I think light hair generally makes a maturing woman look younger.)
I also definitely do not believe blondes are dumber. But then again, how many women are naturally blonde?
Me with dark hair and lighter hair
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?--None. I never watch Animal Planet, for instance. I don't really care what animals do in their natural habitat, and in most cases, I'd rather not know!
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?--Nope...and I've actually read somewhere that a professing Christian has never had a close encounter of the third kind, which is an up-close and personal meet-up with an alien. I don't know if that's true, and for that matter, I don't know if there really are E.Ts.
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.--Probably Rear Window, although I haven't honestly seen very many Hitchcock films. I love James Stewart, and Grace Kelly is drop-dead gorgeous in that movie.
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?--Home. Or at the library getting books to read at home! I'm only a mall-rat if I have money to spend, then I can shop till I drop with the best of 'em.
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite?--I've always loved Cinderella. Coincidentally, my niece Katie is currently playing Cinderella in the Rodgers and Hammerstein version at the Palace Theater in Georgetown, TX!
7. What kind of art is your favorite?--I like impressionism...but mostly I just love art that celebrates beauty. Ugly images parading as art I find repulsive and abhorrent.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?--Some of them are truly funny and/or cute--like the adorable "Charlie bit me" one, and the "double rainbow cross the sky" one. If they make me laugh and they're not offensive, I'm fine with them.
OK, I'm cheating and not finishing the questions...my excuse, I'm not feeling well and I'm really, really tired!
But do head over to 2nd Cup of Coffee and take part in it! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers.