Friday, September 10, 2010

It was time for a make-over.


After having the same blog design for three years, I'm ready for a change!

I did love the design from Bluebird Blogs (which I believe is out of business now.) The sheet music and roses image was beautiful, and really captured the spirit of my blog.

But, it's time to move on. I've finally switched from Blogger's old template method to their newer lay-out method, which is much easier to manage.

I also like the clean, uncluttered feel of this design. And I'm hoping it will mean my blog is easier to load for some of you who have complained that the old template froze their computers.

This has actually renewed my excitement about blogging! :)

3 comments:

AuDz said...

I will miss the rose/piano logo, but it's still very pretty. :)

Tamera Alexander said...

Love the new look, Cindy! Fresh and clean. And the trailer below is super. Love your voice, lady.

Susannah said...

LOL, great minds think alike! I saw your Tweet, so I came over to take a look. You have a very "perty" new face over here!!!

Here's my Vintage Apron/Kitchen site with the very same perty face!

Come visit me at Chrysalis some time too.

Blessings, e-Mom ღ

Related Posts with Thumbnails