Thursday, August 30, 2007
Thirteen Places I Want to Go
(Is this terrible? I'm re-posting a TT from the archives. This was originally posted in June of 2006).
Some of these places I HAVE been to, and I just want to go back. Other places I've yet to see. Here we go:
1) Ireland --it's been my dream since childhood.
2) Scotland--it's been my dream since Braveheart.
3) England--while I'm at it, why not a tour of the United Kingdom? I would love to visit London.
4) Vermont--Friends tell me it's gorgeous, especially in the fall
5) Steamboat Springs, Colorado--I was there once, on my way somewhere else, and I immediately fell in love with it. It was so beautiful, and I LOVE the Colorado Rockies.
6) Savannah, Georgia--My parents went there for a convention once, and my mom has never forgotten how beautiful it was, especially the old houses.
7) The Maine Coast--Have heard, and read, that this is gorgeous.
8) Boise, Idaho--My daughter-in-law's hometown. I was there in the winter, for the wedding, but I would love to see it in the summer.
9) San Diego, California--Specifically, the Del Coronado Hotel in Coronado. Been there once, will never forget it, would love to go again.
10) Paris, France--I know, people tell me it's dirty and the residents have bad hygiene and bad manners, but I'd love to go anyway!
11) Provence, France--Everything I've read about it makes it sound idyllic and lovely.
12) Greece, the Greek Isles--I'm one quarter Greek, and would love to see the place where some of my heritage is rooted. I've also heard and read that the islands are beautiful.
13) Branson, Missouri--Had my honeymoon here, have been back a couple of times. I just love the spirit of this little resort town!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants