Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sound clips from my interview with Liz Curtis Higgs


...and, you could win a trip to Scotland!

As I blogged about yesterday, I had the joy of interviewing Liz Curtis Higgs about her new armchair travel book, My Heart's in the Lowlands: Ten Days in Bonny Scotland. (Read my review here.)

As promised, here are some soundclips from our interview. Simply click twice to listen. (And don't miss listening to Liz talk--it's as enjoyable in its way as reading what she writes!)

Why the Lowlands?

Liz explains why she focused there instead of the oftentimes more celebrated Highlands. (w min. 9 sec.)



You travel with Liz


Liz explains why she wrote the book as if the reader is her traveling companion. (1 min. 51 sec.)



A "God thing"

Liz recounts a time in Scotland when God was truly looking out for her (1 min. 33 sec.)



Win a trip to Scotland!

Now, this is the stuff of my dreams.

Liz's publisher, Waterbrook Press, is having a contest to win a nine-day trip for two to Scotland! Go here for details. Entries must be postmarked by April 30th, 2007.

Read my reviews of Liz's wonderful fiction books:

Thorn in My Heart
Whence Came a Prince

...and read my interview with Liz about Fair is the Rose

Related Tags:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails