Thursday, February 15, 2007

"Lost" ruminations...



...and a Bible quiz for you

OK, Lost is blowing me away. Last night's episode was amazing, and I like Desmond (Henry Ian Cusick) more than ever. Yeah, I'm confused about a lot of things (that's par for the course with Lost), but for fascinating, compelling viewing, you can't beat it.

Henry Ian Cusick's Scottish accent is nothing less than ear candy for me. He could read the phone book for all I care. Listen to him below:



Want to read some interesting and/or crazy theories about "Lost"? Every week, Whitney Matheson opens up her USA Today Pop Candy blog for comments about the current episode. Here's this week's.

*****

American Idol is also heating up. Several of my favorites made it to the final 24, and it looks like overall, there's some real talent there. So far, I haven't picked one particular favorite. Have you? Let me know in my comments section.

*****
Tyler Perry of the new film "Daddy's Little Girls" is giving God the glory for his success as a filmmaker. Perry tells AP that although his characters aren't perfect, they're real--and he says his audiences appreciate the respectful way he depicts people's faith.

*****

How well do you know the Bible?

You know the Bible 100%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



(I would hope so. I was raised in a pastor's home and I graduated from Bible college, so I'd feel pretty awful if I did badly on this quiz!)

*****

Earlier this week, I had the delight of interviewing Darlene Schacht, founder and editor of Christian Women Online . I'm going to try to make the interview available to listen to online. I'll let you know as soon as I do. I really enjoyed interviewing this bright, charming woman.

Related Tags:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails