Thursday, April 20, 2006

Simple pleasures



Actually, I didn't get tagged for this meme...I saw it at Carol's She Lives, and decided to take part.

Here are ten of my simple pleasures, in no particular order:

1) Hearing my kids laugh
2) Reading the Life section of USA Today
3) Getting a pedicure
4) Black Cherry Vanilla Coke--or the diet version, it's almost as good
5) Seeing the first daffodils
6) A phone call from one of my sisters
7) My husband giving me a compliment
8) Getting the Estee Lauder gift-with-purchase
9) Eating out with friends
10) Hearing a favorite old song on the radio

How about you?

I still support our troops

I wish I could post a picture my sister sent me via e-mail today, but I'm afraid i'd be violating all sorts of copyright laws...so look at it here.

Todd Heisler is a wonderful photographer, and the Final Salute story is so moving.

God bless and keep our troops!

And if you need a good chuckle...

You MUST check out this video of quadruplets laughing! It's priceless.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails