Friday, April 07, 2006

It's FRIDAY!!!!


...and I answer the Friday Feast quiz

Oh, and happy birthday, Russell Crowe! 42 today. Russell, stay away from the phones today.

The weekend could not come soon enough for me! I have struggled with sleepiness all week long. Hopefully I can get some much-needed rest this weekend.

So, here is the Friday's Feast quiz. I invite you to answer the questions on your own blog, or here in my comments section. Here goes:

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.--An all-consuming love of MUSIC. My father was a passionate music-lover as well, as are all my children...I honestly don't think we could live a day without music in some form.

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.

1. Vision--as in, a vision for the organization he or she is leading
2. A servant's heart--a humbleness that asks, "What can I do for you?"
3. The ability to delegate tasks and authority

and if I may add a fourth:

4. The ability and the desire to bring out the best in each employee

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?--Oh, my. I do not watch cooking shows on TV at all. I don't know why...just not my cup of tea.

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.--Wow, I'm really wimping out today! Too many gifts and stories to mention...I can't single out just one.

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?--Uh, not very well. I tend to panic. Thankfully my husband is a strong, calming influence on me.


Have a blessed weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails