Monday, February 02, 2004
I do the Monday Madness quiz...
Here goes...one of the only fun things about Monday: the Monday Madness quiz! (Answer the questions yourself in my comments section, or if you have a blog, post 'em there.)
1. I probably spend about _6 hours____ on the computer every day.--The computer is part-and-parcel of my job, so it's always on.
2. It always takes me _15__ minutes to get ready in the morning.--That doesn't include hair and make-up, which I do AFTER I get to work in the morning. I rise at 4 AM weekdays, and that is TOO EARLY to put make-up on.
3. I would rather go to the dentist than go to __the gynecologist______.
4. My favorite dessert is _my mom's brownie chocolate cake_______. It's like a Texas sheet cake. I usually make it for birthdays, but try not to keep it around because it's so ridiculously delicious and tempting. Hey, maybe I'll post the recipe here sometime.
5. When I go to the store for one item, I always walk out with about _5 or 6__. I know, that's terrible! But I always end up seeing things I forgot I needed...especially when I go to Wal-Mart.
6. If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _buffet______. :) Seriously, I like all kinds of foods, even the healthy ones.
7. I set my thermostat to _____ in the summer and _____ in the winter. Wow, I'm not really sure what my thermostat is on right now. I usually leave the thermostat adjusting to Doug. Unlike a lot of dads, he's really not chinchy about heating...he hates to freeze. And as for the summer...well, our central air was broke until late last summer and we suffered and sweltered without it. So I'm just not sure about that one.
8. My favorite outdoor activity is __walking, or during the summer, being in a pool_______.
9. My favorite indoor activity is _reading______.
10. When I'm feeling down, I usually __pray and/or listen to music/and/or/call my mom or one of my sisters. And sometimes just wallow in feeling sorry for myself!_______. (I'm just being honest!)