Friday, February 20, 2004

I continue to be impressed...


...with Kevin Young's blog.

This is a well-written journal of a thinking young Christian man. It makes me feel less dismal about the future of Christianity in our culture when I know that there are young men like Kevin out there.

OK, it doesn't hurt that Kevin's political views closely mirror my own, or that he is a graduate of Cedarville University, where my older son graduated and my younger son now attends.

Says Kevin: "I do not apologize for my political convictions any more than I do my religious ones. My faith permeates every facet of my life. Politics are an inseparable part of my spiritual journey."




I do the Friday Five!

Here we go, the Friday Five for today:


When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor?--My goodness...I think it was in April of last year, when I had pink eye! Praise God for good health. I need to get a check-up, though. I'm really bad about stuff like that.

2. ...went to the dentist?--Too long! wow, this is a guilt-inducing Friday Five. :)

3. ...filled your gas tank?--At least a month. I have a bad habit of putting ten dollars in it, here and there. My husband filled the Jeep during our Ohio trip, though.

4. ...got enough sleep?--Wednesday night. I was exhausted and fell into bed at 8:30 ( which is probably when I should go to bed every night, since I get up at 4 AM.) I woke up actually feeling refreshed and it made a major difference in my attitude and energy throughout the day.


5. ...backed up your computer? --Don't even know!

Well, guilt or no, I'm delighted that it's Friday. With the exception of our fun trip to Ohio, it's been kind of a stressful week. I'm ready to chillax (a great combination word that's a mixture of "chill" and "relax" ) this weekend! Hope your weekend is wonderful. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails