Monday, April 29, 2013

Visible Monday: A Fun Bridal Expo

What is more fun, more girly, more appealing to our romantic natures than a bridal fair?



You know, having a job in radio really does include some fun perks sometimes.  I was asked to help m-c the fashion show at Rockford's Own Bridal Expo yesterday...what a blast!

First of all, I got to pick out a dress to borrow from David's Bridal for the occasion.  This is what I chose:





By the way, if any of  you ladies are going to be mothers of the bride any time in the near future, I can definitely tell you that David's has a nice assortment of styles, shapes and colors for that important day.

Then, on the day of the event, I got my hair done by  the wonderful Gail from Fuzion Salon and Spa.  Here's what the back of it looked like:


I actually did my own make-up, but did sport some MAJOR false eyelashes with the help of Fuzion's makeup artist, Kayla.



My jewelry was provided by a wonderful company called Your Jewelry Dreams.  Here's a close-up of the stunning necklace (before I put my dress on)...



Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures during the actual fashion show.  The dresses and the models were stunning.  Here's a couple of girls I managed to photograph before the show...

Olivia

Molly


Relaxing after a fun show!


Thanks so much, Mickey Rosenow and everyone connected with Rockford's Own Bridal Expo for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful event!

I'm linking today with Visible Monday, hosted by Not Dead Yet Style!


4 comments:

Patti said...

how fun for you, and you look so pretty! thanks for sharing the joy with Visible Monday.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What fun and you look great! Something about brides and weddings that just get women excited. Happy week to you!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

YOU look STUNNNING, Cindy!! My daughter's wedding dress was a Vera Wang for David's Bridal and it was gorgeous and just perfect. I am certain you did a fabulous job!

Marie-Thérèse said...

Just had a chance to catch up w/my Blog reading (computer woes recently) and had to comment on how lovely you look. The dress was a perfect choice (cut, color, fabric) and the jewelry is gorgeous.

Looks as if you had a great time.

Warm regards, M-T

Related Posts with Thumbnails