Monday, September 06, 2010

Finally! A terrific tutorial on how to tie scarves...



The "Modern and Mature" YouTube lady

I've always admired women who look so chic and sophisticated with scarves tied around their necks. Myself? Other than winter scarves worn with my coat, I have ONE scarf to my name...and it was a gift, and I think I've worn in once, simply because I wasn't sure how to tie it.

Well, I found this British lady on YouTube. She calls her YouTube channel Modern and Mature, and although she's in her fifties, she's lovely, gracious and stylish. Her daughters are make-up artists Samantha Chapman and Nicola Chapman, whose YouTube channel is called pixiwoo, and who have a website called Fashionface.tv.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find out this lady's name. She's just "mum" to Sam and Nic. But I've subscribed to her YouTube channel, and I've really been enjoying it. I truly admire women of "a certain age" who are doing their best to look as terrific as possible...and this lady is really doing a great job of it.

Here's the link to the scarf-tying video, which I plan to consult frequently since it has inspired me to make scarves a bigger part of my wardrobe!

2 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

Actually, I did find out that the Modern and Mature lady is Judy!

Unknown said...

I love scarfs! And thanks so much for sharing the tutorial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails